Monday, February 23, 2009

Tsa lung by Tulku Lama Lobsang

By change I came across a guy that told me about Tsa Lung which is " a technique that combines movements with holding the breath". It's not every day that I get a change to do a workshop which features holding my breath so I decided to just do it and see what it will bring me.

Reading the Wikipedia article does not make it very clear to me, it sounds a bit fuzzy and thus scary. In the past the combination of the words fuzzy and religion made me do a step back. Over the years I have learned that these type of things are often fuzzy because words are not the right tool to explain these things. And anyway - I'm a big boy now :-) so let's go...

The man giving the workshop next wednesday is called Tulku Lama Lobsang. I will let you know how it went...

No comments:

Post a Comment