Monday, December 29, 2008

My tutors

So far I have been trained by Nanja van den Broek of Enker - 'Experts in freedive opleidingen' to get my AIDA *** certificate. She is very good at holding me back and pushing me forward - whatever is needed. Thank you for that!

During the summer of 2008 I did a weekend course with William Trubridge who told us some of the things we needed to know to get better at constant weight and dynamic without fins (CWT&DNF). This weekend was kindly organised by Glenn Venghaus and Peter Wurschy of Apnea Amsterdam.

I also received a lot of advice, safety and friendship from the kind freedivers of OVH Haarlem and Freediving Utrecht.

Last but not least I learned quite a bit from people that post on blogs, forums (or is it fora?) and youtube.

Thank you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU Eric, for training with me. Everytime we train I too learn a lot, so we both do our thing and it works well!

    Thanks for the compliment.

    Big hug,

    Nanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never forget and underestimate the tutor within you! So thank you Eric for teaching and training with you and me! Let's have another fantastic freediving year!!

    Danny

    ReplyDelete