Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hypnosis, NLP, EFT

I find this page in swedish of fellow freediver Ulf Dextegen very interesting. Unfortunately I can't read swedish so I would advice you to read this Google translation into english.

I 'know' (self-)hypnosis, NLP and EFT and have used the first one for freediving, read (part of ) a book on the second one and saw the third one being used quite often. My interest is in this order, but I find it very nice to see people bring all kind of past experiences into our small world!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Eric,

    Thanks for posting the interesting link!

    You can borrow my book again if you want to read the remaining parts, I've some other interesting books for freediving. I just read Mijn stem gaat met me mee about a very good hypnotherapist, Milton Erickson. I recommend it strongly ;-)

    Hug,

    Nanja

    www.enker.nl

    ReplyDelete